How to donate

General talk about ARGUS TV
Christoph21x

Re: Lets talk about donations

Post by Christoph21x » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:29 am

elsmandino wrote:Would it perhaps be possible to update the first thread with a new heading "How to donate"?

I have wanted to make a donation for a while now but I have no idea how - is Paypal the only way to do it or are there options for those that do not have a Paypal account?
hi els!

Currently it's the only way by Paypal.
As you'r a very wellknown user, if you have no Paypal account, what I can offer you is to send it to me and I'll drop it through Paypal.
When I get the approval of the amound being sent I can promote you to a donator. And of course you get a prove of the deferral.
I know, this is not an elegant way, but I would do it for you as a very supportive user. Just as you like. If so, send me PM please.

Quick greetz - Chris

PS: I changed the topi accordingly - good point, thanks
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)

elsmandino

Re: How to donate

Post by elsmandino » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for that.

I think it is about time I got a Paypal account anyway as it gives me a bit of extra security when buying things online.

I shall set one up shortly and donate accordingly - is it really obvious how to make the donation, once it is all up and running?

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:03 am

elsmandino wrote: I shall set one up shortly and donate accordingly - is it really obvious how to make the donation, once it is all up and running?
Hi els! Yes, this would be the better way, I guess.
Yes, it's self-explanatory. Just add your forums nick name in the "message to recipient" / "comment" field, please, otherwise it's not easy to map the donation with your user name.
The link to the donation can be found on the Argus welcome page http://www.argus-tv.com/ at the bottom.

Kind greetz - Chris
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)

elsmandino

Post by elsmandino » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Thanks Chris - I am embarrassed to admit that I missed the clear donate instructions on the homepage.

Elsmandino

Stargatemaster96

Post by Stargatemaster96 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 am

Hello,

I donated on December 8th but as far as I can tell I don't have beta access. I put my ID in the note section of the donation and my paypal email is the same as this account. I would like to have beta so I can help this great software get even better.

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 am

Dear Stargatemaster

Thanks a lot for donating. I will contact the receipient and he will care for it. Sorry, that you had to wait!

Kind greetz - Chris

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Here you are, Stargatemaster.. :)
Stargatemaster96 wrote:Hello,

I donated on December 8th but as far as I can tell I don't have beta access. I put my ID in the note section of the donation and my paypal email is the same as this account. I would like to have beta so I can help this great software get even better.

Stargatemaster96

Post by Stargatemaster96 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Christoph21x wrote:Here you are, Stargatemaster.. :)
Stargatemaster96 wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the help.

jchristian

Post by jchristian » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi! I donated on January 30th, and being great at reading directions, I failed to add my username to the note on the donation. What information do you need to associate me with my donation?

Thanks!

James

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:44 am

Hi James & welcome to Argus TV - and thanks for your donation.
As you see, the color of your nick is shown in yellow - that means, it already has been mapped to your nick & your user status has already been promoted.

Kind greetz - Chris
jchristian wrote:Hi! I donated on January 30th, and being great at reading directions, I failed to add my username to the note on the donation. What information do you need to associate me with my donation?

Thanks!

James