"Failed to tune to channel"

Installing and setting up ARGUS TV
Pumby

Re: "Failed to tune to channel"

Post by Pumby » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:18 am

I had this same problem (though using a TBS6980 dual DVB-S tuner). I eventually tracked it down to the fact that I had not configured the satellite against both tuners (only tuner #1). Once I configured the satellite on tuner #2 the tuning worked perfectly. Prior to that I had the same symptoms - Tuning worked in recorder console but not in the scheduler console. When I unmapped the services from the #2 card it worked in the scheduler console.

Hope this helps other users who have the same problem!

Looking at the manual section 7.2.3 does say that you have to configure satellites configured to each of the cards - might be worth emphasising that this must be done even if its the same satellite configured on each card!

Kevz65

Post by Kevz65 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi. Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I'm having this same problem. The recorder can live stream but the scheduler and any clients are not able to. I have checked and re checked the shares, they are fine. Any thoughts ?

bluc

Post by bluc » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:51 am

Add another with same symptoms I had mine all setup and working fine for about 3 weeks now suddenly today all channels from the one broadcaster not working(I am in Australia and is the seven network thats not working). My shares are fine as are my mappings. When I try to start a recording from recording console I get "the recording could not be started No Signal". In the scheduler console I have the error "RT:ARGUS TV CArd AF9015 BDA Filter returned Card Error: Program not found". Any Ideas??

bluc

Post by bluc » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:24 am

Found the cause of my issue my tv frequency's changed I got the updated frequency's from my tivo and all channels are perfect again posted here as it may help others cheers.

bluc

Post by bluc » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:53 am

The problem for me has returned. The frequencies are correct and my shares for buffer and recordings are fine. I can schedule a recording on any channel and play it back but live tv not working from scheduling console or kodi pvr addon. None of the channels are greyed out in scheduling console. help appreciated.