Suggestions only showing 3 days in advance

Full administration access to your ARGUS TV system
arnie580

Suggestions only showing 3 days in advance

Post by arnie580 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:14 am

Hi,

I am currently using guide data from RadioTimes in the UK, which provides 14 days worth of data. I have modified the category field in my xmltv feed to identify if a programme is a film or TV programme. I want Argus to suggest any film for recording.

I created a suggestions schedule and only populated the schedule with "Film" in the category field, which is working but only shows 3 days worth of films. I've checked the xmltv file and the relevant data is containined in the file for the full 14 days.

Any suggestions as to why I'm only getting 3 days worth of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Infidelus

Re: Suggestions only showing 3 days in advance

Post by Infidelus » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:17 pm

I was under the impression the Radio Times feed is now run by Metabroadcast and they don't like you getting more than 1 day's data at a time. It was actually the reason I stopped using their feed when it went 'live' as they restricted it so much it wasn't worth bothering with.

arnie580

Re: Suggestions only showing 3 days in advance

Post by arnie580 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Well at the moment, I am getting the full 14 days. When I look in the database, there is the full 14 days of data, with the "Film" category as I configured, but when viewing the upcoming films in either the web access page or scheduler side of the application only seems to show 126 entries but there are over 1000 when the database is queried directly.