1.5 Pre-release

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using MediaPortal (http://www.team-mediaportal.com/)
Bleazle

Re: 1.5 Pre-release

Post by Bleazle » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 am

Did you have ARGUS installed in MP 1.4? I did - I upgraded to MP 1.5 Pre-release and the ARGUS plugin was still showing in MP Config. Then I used the files linked to above and everything is working as it should.

twemperor

Post by twemperor » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:49 pm

andrewNZ wrote:So you used the MediaPortal Plugin files found here?

ARGUS TV 2.1 doesn't do MP 1.4 "out of the box" yet, you need to manually replace some files, so I'd fully expect 1.5 to not work either.
Thanks! I had completely forgotten about those. I have 1.5PR working, with Argus 2.1, just fine.

Also, I have CableCard working :D

plextv

Post by plextv » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:55 am

twemperor wrote:

ARGUS TV 2.1 doesn't do MP 1.4 "out of the box" yet, you need to manually replace some files, so I'd fully expect 1.5 to not work either.
Thanks! I had completely forgotten about those. I have 1.5PR working, with Argus 2.1, just fine.

Did you have to install 1.4 first, then upgrade to 1.5? Would love to get CableCard working with Argus too!

andrewNZ

Post by andrewNZ » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 am

plextv wrote:
twemperor wrote:

Did you have to install 1.4 first, then upgrade to 1.5? Would love to get CableCard working with Argus too!
Sorry this is something I should have cottoned onto much earlier.
When you install ARGUS TV, you need to be sure to select the MP TV server recorder plugin to install.
You can fix it, or you can fix it until it's broken. I usually choose the latter.

Server: WHS 2011. Hauppauge HVR 2200. Avermedia A835. ArgusTV Server. EPG Collector.
Clients: Win7 64bit. MediaPortal. ArgusTV Client. StreamedMP.