Constant errors, but no ill effects.

General talk about ARGUS TV
mreardon

Constant errors, but no ill effects.

Post by mreardon » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello,

I notice there isn't an explicit support forum, so I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, or to different board...

However, I had this constantly recurring error (every 10 seconds) that gets logged, but I'm not really sure how to go about addressing it. ARGUS has been working perfectly fine for me despite the error, so it isn't really affecting anything as far as I can tell.. I just want it to stop logging the issue. Here is what keeps repeating:

Code: Select all

2014-12-03 10:50:15.5862 [Warn ][16]: SubscribeServiceEvents() failed: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> ArgusTV.DataContracts.ArgusTVException: Not Found
   at ArgusTV.ServiceProxy.RestProxyBase.<ExecuteRequestAsync>d__b.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at ArgusTV.ServiceProxy.RestProxyBase.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at ArgusTV.ServiceProxy.CoreServiceProxy.<SubscribeServiceEvents>d__12.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at ArgusTV.UI.Notifier.StatusForm.ConnectAndHandleEvents(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
---> (Inner Exception #0) ArgusTV.DataContracts.ArgusTVException: Not Found
   at ArgusTV.ServiceProxy.RestProxyBase.<ExecuteRequestAsync>d__b.MoveNext()
   at ArgusTV.ServiceProxy.RestProxyBase.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
   at ArgusTV.ServiceProxy.CoreServiceProxy.<SubscribeServiceEvents>d__12.MoveNext()<---
An identical entry will show up in the Notifier log 10 seconds later, and then 10 seconds after that, and so on, until the log eventually fills and rolls on to the next log.

Does anyone know what this error might possibly be about? I can't seem to pick much sense of it, and don't really know how to go about debugging it.

Thank you!