Argus Scheduler UI issues

Post your great ideas and suggestions here
jtlarson

Argus Scheduler UI issues

Post by jtlarson » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:55 pm

I have two relatively minor issues using the Argus scheduler to schedule a recording:

1. When schedule a manual recording, a custom title entered at the top of the form will be overwritten if the user changes the station option below. Since most people work down from the top of the form, this can be confusing to deal with. Suggested behavior would be to only update title if it is blank.

2. When defined (i.e. != 00:00), I think it makes sense to have the default Pre/Post record times checked/activated by default on a new recording schedule. Currently the default pre/post record times are in-active (grey text, no check mark) by default on new recording schedules (applies to 'manual' and 'EPG-derived' schedules).

Thanks for a great program.

jtlarson

Re: Argus Scheduler UI issues

Post by jtlarson » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Sorry--I realized after posting this probably belongs in the suggested improvements section rather than bugs

andrewNZ

Re: Argus Scheduler UI issues

Post by andrewNZ » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 pm

jtlarson wrote:Sorry--I realized after posting this probably belongs in the suggested improvements section rather than bugs
Fixed
You can fix it, or you can fix it until it's broken. I usually choose the latter.

Server: WHS 2011. Hauppauge HVR 2200. Avermedia A835. ArgusTV Server. EPG Collector.
Clients: Win7 64bit. MediaPortal. ArgusTV Client. StreamedMP.