Development Roadmap, in approximate order:
- finish schedules (Directed By, Actors, Current Recordings)
- colour coded EPG according to programme categories
- light and dark switchable colour schemes
- improve search to use complete schedule rule engine
- show notifications when an upcoming programme alert is starting
When you start the app it'll ask for an Argus host/IP address and credentials and connect over SSL. Currently it remembers the credentials until they stop working and then it'll ask again. I'll probably add a force-forget somewhere when I find somewhere to put it, or an option not to remember at all?
Disclaimer: this app has not undergone Apple's approval system and is published using a so-called Enterprise Distribution key. When you download from the link below you'll be prompted to install Argus from "Bogons Ltd", this is the company I normally do iOS dev for and they've agreed to let me use it for this. Eventually I may put it on the App Store properly.
Disclaimer 2: this version is a bit light on the error checking so unexpected things may crash the app, reports appreciated.
Please note this app requires iOS6.1 or later!