Recording always fails to start - "ProgramNotFound"

The built-in ARGUS TV recorder for digital TV
liamnewman

Recording always fails to start - "ProgramNotFound"

Post by liamnewman » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi,
I have been configuring my ARGUS setup for the last few days, and recording has typically worked. However, today I have reset my configuration and reset it for a proper implementation of Digiguide via XMLTV. I am able to watch channels, but recording them results in "ProgramNotFound" showing up almost always (I was able to record once). I am not sure why I receive this issue so often (I initially had the issue with watching television), so I'm hoping someone can help.

I have searched the forum, but none of the solutions matched the problem I had.
I have also attached my logs.

Thanks,
Liam
Attachments
Logs.zip
(576.05 KiB) Downloaded 788 times

liamnewman

Re: Recording always fails to start - "ProgramNotFound"

Post by liamnewman » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

I have looked further into the problem. The issue occurs on the first card. My system is a dual-tuner system that also uses encrypted channels. The problems occur with the first tuner on encrypted channels; if it is not encrypted or if the second tuner records it, it goes through and records fine.

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Hey Liam

Which card system do you use for decryption?
Recommended first action (no solution, just as an interim-amelioration): flip your card priority in the Recorder Console / Cards (or alternatively in the TVServer of MediaPortal addressing new card priority & rearranging them)

Greetz - Chris
liamnewman wrote:I have looked further into the problem. The issue occurs on the first card. My system is a dual-tuner system that also uses encrypted channels. The problems occur with the first tuner on encrypted channels; if it is not encrypted or if the second tuner records it, it goes through and records fine.
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)

liamnewman

Post by liamnewman » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi Christoph21x,

1. I am using ACamd.
2. I have swapped the card priorities, but now card 2 is having the error, and Card 1 decrypts and records fine.

I should probably state that the tuner is on the latest drivers, so outdated drivers are not an issue. The card itself is a BlackGold 3600 Quad Tuner (2 DVB-S, 2 DVB-T), which worked fine in DVBLink, and also worked fine in Argus until recently.

Thanks,
Liam

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey Liam, did you try to use the search engine of this forum?
I remembered, there was (more than once) a reported issue with ACamd, which was solvable - maybe you would want to search first?
Found one, that might suit your issue: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5730&hilit=ACamd

Let me know, pls.

Greetz - Chris
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)